Friday, February 4, 2011

Love Story (Movie)


Where is the good in goodbye????


I can say that "Love Story" is one of the best love stories ever told as well as the movie. The imaginary characters that I had in my mind somehow became true ones in the movie. The movie begins with Oliver saying the same words as were written in the novel. Maybe the movie was not quite good as the novel was, because in the novel we could capture every single detail of any situation; while in the movie there was just a single detail. The thing that captures my attention is that in the novel there was not mention the part where they play in the snow or maybe it was mentioned at least I dont remember. Another thing that grabbed my attention is that the girl in the role of Jennifer was not acting as a real actress. She seems to me fake; it was like she memorized the whole text and she was not feeling what she was saying. Finally, I really liked the novel "Love Story"; the young lovers confronting every problem together one of them dies as a consequence of an illness. Oliver seems to be totally destroys by the death of Jennifer. But still what does it take a minute to say hello and a whole time to say goodbye????

No comments:

Post a Comment